This role sits within the Treasury/ Capital Markets function of a boutique Investment Bank. This individual should be a part qualified accountant and have a familiarity with Capital reporting/COREP returns. Moreover this role will also involve leverage, large exposures and exposure to treasury and liquidity. This role will give you fantastic exposure across a broad range of products.
Support completion of all capital returns and management information including:
- Large Exposures
- Other regulatory and ad hoc reporting
- Management reports to governance committees such as ALCO and BRMC
- Annual Pillar 3 returns
- Liquidity reporting
- Undertake ad-hoc work not necessarily related to immediate responsibilities as deemed appropriate by management.
- Keep manager informed and up-to-date on individual pieces of work and share information across the team.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
- Strong academic background, educated to degree level
- Part-qualified or qualified CIMA or ACCA
- Previous experience working in Capital reporting or related field
- Knowledge of Large Exposures desirable
- Good communication/interpersonal and presentational skills.
This role will give you fantastic exposure across a broad range of financial products.