Senior Recruitment Consultant
A Capital Markets role with an established European bank in London that will provide technical support on a range of Leveraged lending deals in the primary and secondary markets.
- Work closely with senior staff to develop and maintain relationships with the bank's corporate clients.
- Assist with the production of pitch books and represent the bank at meetings and presentations.
- Work on term sheet negotiations.
- Provide technical analysis and support with deal structuring.
- Assist with the onboarding of clients and institutional names during primary syndication and secondary trading.
- Support department strategy by maintaining an awareness of market trends and reporting to senior management where necessary.
Skills & Experience:
- A broad understanding of the capital markets and in particular loans/debt.
- A sound knowledge of leveraged lending products.
- Strong technical skills and experience in a similar role.