Capital Markets - Assurance - Manager
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 22 Feb 18 2018-02-22
Job Title: Capital Markets - Assurance - Manager Location: London Salary Level: Competitive
Our rapidly-growing Capital Markets practice is currently recruiting qualified US CPA's (or equivalent) with deep knowledge of US GAAP and exposure to US-listed companies undertaking capital raising strategies. In return you will benefit from a truly global experience with exposure to cross-border transactions, working with some of EY's high profile clients.
Our EMEIA-wide Capital Markets centre of excellence provides assurance services to clients who are developing and executing transformational strategies, such as launching an initial public offering (IPO) both in local markets and in the U.S. We provide regulatory and reporting support and advice across all jurisdictions in international capital markets.
This is a high profile role working with some of the world's largest companies and offers an exciting opportunity to gain exposure to the dynamic world of international capital markets. The team has seen year on year double digit revenue growth and significant headcount increases to stake a claim as number one in its market. The opportunity to join the team is therefore one for whom only the highest performers will qualify.
As Capital Markets Manager you will:
- Deliver technical accounting advice across a range of clients, capital raising strategies and locations across the EMEIA region
- Produce reports and analysis on accounting issues related to capital raising strategies and regulatory matters
- Develop your own portfolio of assurance projects, taking responsibility for delivery on complex deadline-driven engagements
- Build strong relationships with international clients as you help companies execute their cross-border transactions
Exposure offered by the role:
- Expanding your network as you build relationships with senior stakeholders at your clients and within EY, you will be exposed to the challenges and opportunities this presents
- Based in London and with projects across Europe and beyond you will get a truly international experience
- Providing assurance services to clients under taking capital raising strategies, your technical skills will be stretched and tested as you broaden your knowledge of cross -border transactions, regulatory and compliance matters
- Accounting Qualification (US CPA or equivalent)
- Experience auditing US-listed companies (US GAAP)
- Sound technical knowledge of PCAOB audits and SEC reporting
- Experience leading on assurance engagements in a Manager role or equivalent
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Ability to travel
Who we are:
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.