Capital Markets - Assistant Manager/Manager/Senior Manager
- Salary:£35,000 - £120,000
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Permanent, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Updated on:20 Feb 18
A leading Global Management Consultancy is looking for experienced Consultants at Assistant Manager, Manager and Senior Manager level to join their growing Capital Markets Operations Transformation Practice. They are looking for individuals with strong capital markets, risk and regulatory experience. The content knowledge is key as you could be doing technology transformations, operating model change or core business change. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Capital Markets Consultants to make a significant contribution through sector expertise, client engagement and delivery of new business opportunities.
- Fulfill a key role in account and sector development within Capital Markets, assisting senior management to build the top line.
- Mentor and coach other members of the team.
- Develop and convert a pipeline of opportunities.
- Formulate propositions and solutions that meet client requirements in addition to managing and directing pursuit activity.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships within the sector, leveraging proven industry content and delivery capability.
- Perform a senior role in delivery of engagements as required.
- In-depth experience gained within Financial Services with exposure to shaping and delivering significant programmes of Operational Change. Key areas of interest include operating model analysis and design to support Operations consolidation and integration, business divestment and sourcing, new product/market strategies.
- In-depth understanding of the key industry, market and regulatory drivers shaping the industry and an ability to articulate these by way of client opportunities. Key areas of interest include OTC derivatives, Fixed Income and Equities, Cash and Collateral Management, Clearing and Settlement, all aspects of Operations Risk and associated risk mitigation.
- In-depth understanding of the pre and post trade transaction value chain together with an appreciation of the threats and opportunities presented by market and regulatory change agendas.
- Demonstrable expertise in building and leveraging relationships.
- Experience of leading multiple, diverse and complex client programmes' and having accountability for managing resources, potential over-runs, billing, and recovery.
- Experience of managing teams (At Senior Levels)
- Previous Consulting is a must for Manager + Senior Manager positions