I've just taken on the recruitment for a new capital analyst to join one of the biggest players in the Lloyd's market. This is a great opportunity for a part qualified actuary to join a dynamic and forward thinking organisation where you can really push forward your progression. Key responsibilities
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the capital model
- Help in determining the internal and regulatory capital requirements
- Contribute to the production of internal business planning base on the capital model
- Assist in the production of the capital side of the ORSA report
- Produce capital output dashboards to assist with strategic decision making
- Minimum 3 years experience in the capital or reserving team of a general insurer.
- Making good progress with actuarial exams
- Lloyd's or consulting experience is preferred
- Experience in Igloo is advantageous but not key
- Good communication skills
If you feel your profile matches the above criteria then please send CV's to email@example.com or give me a ring on 0207 337 8810.