Candidate Recruitment Consultant
- Oct 08, 2021
- £25k - £30k
Candidate consultant role for recruitment consultant with excellent candidate generation ideas to help our clients locate the best talent.
Working with professional services experts in legal, audit and tax, thsi role would suit an ambitious and enthusiastic individual who is looking to speclalise in candidate management,
The core responsibility of this role is to source and register the best talent for national vacancies in accountancy and law firms. Working closely with the team, you wlll develop sourcing strategies and approaches to supply our clients with the best talent for their opportunities as efficiently as possible. You will be key in driving best practice sourcing strategies across the desk and will deliver an excellent candidate experience.
- Creating and developing an effective sourcing strategy to find top talent for client opportunities as efficiently as possible
- Conduct comprehensive interviews with potential candidates to assess their suitability for opportunities, company fit, their motivations and to offer excellent market intelligence to assist them with their search
- Using innovative sourcing methods to engage with candidates including bespoke sourcing technology, social media platforms, referral schemes, Boolean searching, writing creative relevant blogs etc
- Working with the Professional Services team on mapping out the best talent
- Meet defined daily metrics to build a deep network of talent to support our clients
Ideal Consultant profile:
- Career changer with transferable skills
- Recruitment consultant in a 360 role who is looking to specialise in
- Must be target driven and ambitious
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and virtual)
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, high-performance environment
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter
- Ability to communicate with a variety of people including decision makers and qualified professionals
We are a business built on trust, therefore we offer flexible and remote working. This really is a great opportunity for the right person to come in and build a rewarding career whilst benefiting from our market leading training, commission plan and culture.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.