Visa’s European Corporate Communications team seeks an interim Campaigns Manager. This role will support the Corporate Communications team in developing high priority campaigns over the next 3-6 months. The manager will work with the existing team to develop and deliver stories and narratives which clearly demonstrate Visa’s positive role in the evolving payments ecosystem to a broad range of European stakeholders (employees, clients, media, industry influencers).
The manager will be a passionate storyteller: you will think strategically and possess a strong ability to conceptualize, develop, drive, coordinate and manage impactful campaigns and high-performing content.
The selected candidate will be a skilled writer and will have deep knowledge of what makes campaigns and content successful across channels and audiences. The manager will be expected to deliver targeted content, ready-for-delivery and in the most engaging medium for its purpose; the candidate will have experience of delivering multi-channel content (e.g., newsroom, corporate blog and social media platforms) and across a variety of formats - written, video, infographic, and podcast media, amongst others.
The manager will be supporting the European Communications team at an exciting moment of growth for the team as we advance our resource and capabilities to deliver impactful campaigns that support Visa in achieving its overall business objectives. You will be a team player with the ability to introduce fresh ideas and take colleagues with you.
- Deliver content and campaigns which demonstrate Visa’s positive role in the payments ecosystem and ignite interest amongst our key audiences (employees, clients, media, industry influencers)
- Partner with communications colleagues across European markets, and business stakeholders (e.g., Government Engagement, Marketing, Product, Social Impact), to create and deliver targeted, impactful campaigns that deliver measurable results
- Develop ready-for-delivery multi-channel content (e.g., newsroom, corporate blog and social media platforms) and in the most engaging medium for its purpose - written, video, infographic, and podcast media, amongst others
- Ensure content is on-brand and consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice
- Where required, manage external agency resource to ensure effective campaign delivery and return on investment
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Corporate communications/public relations experience, with specific experience in creating and delivering impactful content and campaigns
- Experience working for, or supporting, a high-profile company/brand, working in a matrixed, multi-national corporate environment
- Exceptional writing and communication skills with a keen editorial eye for detail
- Strong understanding of multi-channel strategies
- Proven track record of having strategic dialogue with executives and business stakeholders
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to quickly transition from strategy to implementation, working on both simultaneously as needed
- Strong organizational skills, including ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Collaborative spirit