Bristol / London
Canada Life UK looks after the retirement, investment and protection needs of individuals, families and companies. We help to build better futures for our customers, our intermediaries and our employees by operating as a modern, agile and welcoming organisation.
Part of our parent company Great-West Lifeco, Canada Life UK has operated in the United Kingdom since 1903. We have hundreds of respected and supported employees committed to doing the right thing for our customers and colleagues.
Canada Life UK is transforming to create a more customer-focused business by providing our customers with expertise on financial and tax planning, offering home finance and annuities propositions, and providing collective fund solutions to third party customers.
Supports and assists with the development, creation and delivery of small to medium campaigns and high-quality content to support marketing plans. Responsible for the project management, production and ongoing maintenance of on and offline campaigns and content, from brief and ideation to execution and distribution. Marketing material includes customer literature, sales aids, online content, webinars, advertising and social media.
This role will specialise in Group Protection and Bulk Annuities.
What You'll Do
• Create, schedule, deploy and promote high quality product literature, sales material, web content, content for presentations, events, social media, and other purposes, drawing on internal and external creative and technical resources where appropriate
• Follow the established process to ensure that all marketing collateral and literature on and offline is maintained and compliant. Manage the approval process so that it adheres to brand guidelines, and is signed-off by relevant stakeholders, including external partners, as appropriate. Manage all expiries and ensure all items are archived where required. Ensure all documents are correctly tagged and the website shows the correct documents.
• Support the development of marketing campaigns from brief through to delivery, on and offline, across multiple channels - eg media advertising, email, direct mail, social media, paid search
• Manage the shared mailbox and respond to queries and requests within 48 hours
• Undertake reviews of marketing activity using analysis and MI reporting, including Google Analytics, email MI and other ad hoc reporting to establish campaign effectiveness, key learnings and pursue a culture of continual improvement.
• Work closely with stakeholders as required (such as wider Marketing team, Sales, Proposition and Compliance) and external partners where applicable eg. PR agency
Who You Are
Practical experience in a marketing communications role is desirable, for example:
• Campaign development and content creation
• The interpretation of data and marketing analytics tools
• Basic knowledge of digital marketing methods - including email campaigns, content marketing, social media, and online advertising
• Some experience working with agencies and other providers of marketing services
• Hands-on experience of at least some marketing systems such as CMS, google analytics, marketing automation and email software.
• Knowledge of intermediated distribution is desirable.
• A background in financial services is also desirable, and experience across Group Protection (employee life insurance schemes) or annuities is desirable. Qualifications
• Degree level education
• Marketing qualification - CIM or equivalent
Actively surface and tackle tough business issues and lead the charge on resolution? What you'll like about working here
As a Canada Life UK colleague, you'll receive a competitive salary and comprehensive reward package including income protection, private medical insurance and life assurance, along with a generous pension and bonus scheme. You'll also receive the support you need with your personal and professional development. Diversity and inclusion
Canada Life is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our role as an employer of choice is to provide the right environment for talented people to do their best work, by respecting, understanding and valuing individual differences