FINANCIAL SERVICES RECRUITMENT
LONDON | NEW YORK
Calypso Analyst Developer
Calypso Analyst Developer My client, a leading Financial Markets and Commodities Bank, is looking to recuit a Senior Analyst Developer to form part of the CTB team and will work closely with a number of in-house service providers, business users and stakeholders to implement new functionality and provide support for existing applications.
Calypso Analyst Developer
My client, a leading Financial Markets and Commodities Bank, is looking to recuit a Senior Analyst Developer to form part of the CTB team and will work closely with a number of in-house service providers, business users and stakeholders to implement new functionality and provide support for existing applications.
The firm use Calypso V14 as its Collateral Management system and are investigating introducing further business lines like cash management, FX and securities. To support this business initiative, the company are looking to build a team of support analyst and analyst developers to provide first line and development capabilities and this analyst developer role sits in the Run the bank team (RTB).
Commodities and Operations Technology is responsible for implementing, maintaining and supporting effective and efficient information technology solutions for the company. Commodities and Operations IT personnel use a combined in-house / outsourced approach to deliver and maintain critical systems used by the Commodities Global Markets business as well as develop and implement new solutions as required. It comprises of a Run-the-Bank (RTB) team that specializes in production maintenance and a Change-the-Bank (CTB) team that specializes in project implementations.
* Assess business requirements and provide development estimates.
* Translate user requirements to user stories and technical task.
* Work closely with BA and QA teams to deliver fit for purpose technical solutions.
* Deliver quality code changes according to timescales provided.
* Manage service integration and transition from CTB.
* Develop and conduct regression and NFR testing.
* Follow the change and incident management process. ITIL preferred.
* Act as Second, Third Line RTB escalation.
* Provide regular updates regarding development progress.
* Mentor and support junior members of the team.
* Maintain an awareness of and comply with all Anti Money Laundering laws, regulations, policies and procedures relevant to the firm (Ensure adherence to all group standards and policies).
* Provide overnight support to ensure system stability and availability.
Required Skills & Experience:
* A degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
* Experience of working in a regulated environment, ideally Financial Services.
* Analyst developer.
* Knowledge and understanding of trade life cycle covering back office processes like Settlements, collateral and securities.
* Calypso API.
* Oracle DBMS.
* Calypso V14 or later.
* CATT Automation and testing tool.
* Problem solver.
* Able to navigate complexity.
* Global mindset.
* Can work in ambiguity.
* Is flexible and can manage multiple concurrent initiatives.
* Strong track record of successful delivery.
* Pays attention to detail.
* High level of integrity.
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Charles Levick
- 15 Mar 18