C++ Systems Developer
- Up to £150k + bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Oxford Knight
- 08 Oct 18
If you are an experienced C++ software engineer, your talent will not be better valued than with the following global news and information/market data leader. Be exposed to novel business problems, immersed in full life-cycle development, and rewarded generously for your work.
My client is a C++ house with almost 200 offices worldwide – a testament to the unparalleled edge they hold in C++, real-time development. They create pioneering technology quickly and effectively to offer users the best news provider service for the business and financial world. Their current services have transformed communication within global markets, and new software facilities are continuously being developed for 2018.
You will build and enhance my client’s trading platforms through all stages of the process – gathering requirements, building, testing, and deployment. The C++ developer will be highly hands-on, hard-working, and eager to promote the success of the company.
This particular London team develops libraries, toolkits, frameworks and servers used by thousands of application developers to write high quality and effective applications. They are now looking for a strong developer to build the next generation of toolkits and enhance the existing framework, used by hundreds of thousands of clients everyday.
Skills and Experience Required:
* Four or more years’ experience in C++ development
* Good knowledge of Unix
* Experience in multi-threaded low latency systems
* Solid Computer Science Fundamental knowledge
* Finance experience isn’t required
* 10+ teams hiring, across financial / infrastructure teams.
Benefits and Incentives:
* Sponsorship for, and relocation package to London provided (if required)
* Typical 9-6pm working hours (flexibility offered)
* Informal and collaborative environment.