C# Software Developer - 4-month CONTRACT
Global asset management firm based in London is looking for a talented software developer well-versed in C# and .NET to join their collaborative team for a four-month contract.
On a day-to-day basis, the development team is responsible for the internal and vendor systems, working on requirements from all areas of the business. This is a pivotal role within the team, where your responsibilities will include a mix of development and support across Operations and the Portfolio Management System. They are also planning a major system migration later this year, where your expertise will be invaluable.
Most systems are built on Microsoft tech - .NET, C#, SQL Server, SSRS reporting - with Python used to support Portfolio Management and Risk Management. The ideal candidate will be comfortable managing multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment and will be an exceptional problem-solver. Requirements
- 5+ years of practical experience in C# (full development life cycle)
- Strong proficiency with WPF, T-SQL and Python (including libraries, such as Pandas)
- Sound knowledge of portfolio core concepts (e.g. trades, positions, PnL)
- Previous exposure to buy-side environment
- BSc (MSc ideal) in software development or scientific subject
- Experience with a Portfolio Management System is a plus
- Market-leading salary
- Collaborative and friendly environment with smart, highly engaged colleagues
- Very flat, transparent structure - direct interaction with operations, risk & trading
£70k pro rata Contact
If this sounds like you or you would like to know more, please get in touch: Andy Stirling-Martin