C# Software Developer
You will work in a fast-paced environment and play a key role in the successful delivery of high-quality software solutions for our thriving commodities business. You will help to deliver a variety of projects across our trading and risk systems including architecture, design and development phases. You will also play a key role in stakeholder management as you will be responsible for building strong relationships in both the business and wider technology group .
You will need to possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as the following technical skills:
- C# (Full stack - WinForms, WPF, MVC, Windows Services)
- Multithreading application design and event-based asynchronous programming
- Excel DNA
- Experience with web based technologies
Any experience with the following would be useful but not essential;
- Bloomberg or other market data
- Message bus (ActiveMQ / Solace)
- Implementing software systems that manage, report and analyse large scale data sets
- AWS or other cloud-based infrastructure
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
If you have the above skills, and you are looking to join in innovative, global technology team, please apply online now.
For more information, visit www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Macquarie is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available.