McCabe and Barton are partnering with a known and respected trading/ investment organisation to offer an experienced C++ developer role. This successful applicant will be responsible for the design, development, and support of a new platform. This will include the testing and support of software solutions.
£80K-£120K depending on experience
Hybrid Working – 2 days in London office
Generous Benefit Package
Trading and Investments Company
Skills and experience needed for this role:
- At least 3 years commercial experience in systems analysis, design, and development.
- Experience of software development methodologies and working in a structured environment is essential.
- In depth knowledge and expertise of designing and building server-side C++ applications, preferably on RedHat 7 (LINUX) or later.
- The use of Service Orientated Architecture, concurrency models and threading, multicast messaging or FIX message protocols would be an advantage.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong customer focus, proactive with a problem-solving mentality and positive work ethic, self-motivated and able to take responsibility for delivery.
- To be assertive and take an active role in project and team meetings.