You will work as a full-stack developer in the Product team, responsible for the development and planning of business systems requirements for system changes. You will work closely with business partners to identify and analyse practical solutions through existing or new business systems technology. You will typically work on an existing product but may be called upon to work on projects of large scope that may involve multiple departments or have companywide impact.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Research, design, develop, test, debug, document and support custom .NET applications in support of business needs.
- Deliver to aggressive product release schedules working as a cooperative team member in an agile development environment.
- Help with target architecture, aligned with cloud migration of data
- Developing solutions in MS Azure
- Produce technical specifications and release notes for required features and architectural/framework improvements.
- Be client focused, committed to excellence, strong attention to detail and a team player.
- Participate in code design and code reviews with appropriate team members.
- Perform design, systems analysis and development activities which may require research.
- Design Power BI reports with self service capability with meaningful data for business.
- Design and implement new software as well as maintain and enhance existing software and applications.
- Provide production support for custom applications as needed.
- Ability to translate business requirements into tasks and provide estimates for those tasks.
Technical skills and qualifications
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and relational database concepts (PL-SQL, Stored Procedure, Functions) in MS SQL Server
- Application development and implementation experience
- Experience with MS Azure Functions, App services, Data Factory, Databricks, Snowflake, Cosmos DB, APIM, Azure AD
- Experience with Reporting tools like Power BI
- Experience with version control (Azure DevOps, Git)
- API / Application Framework design
- ETL Development
- SQL Server (Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers)
- Logical and physical data modelling
- Working knowledge of DevOps
- Demonstrated understanding and execution through the phases of the software development life cycle