C Developer Hedge Fund
- £150k + Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Durlston Partners
- 16 Apr 19
Multiple C# contract and permanent opportunities (all levels) with leading hedge fund client based in Mayfair to work on Greenfield projects to build bespoke in-house trading and risk platforms from scratch using the latest tools in small elite front office IT teams that are highly lucrative and excellent perks (even for contractors).
Successful macro hedge fund looking to hire into their tech-focused, flat structured, small elite teams. You must be a passionate programmer with strong Maths background who is keen to work in a fast-paced, front office, collaborative environment where there is a strong TDD culture.
- In-depth understanding of and recent programming experience in C#.
- Strong foundations in Computer Science
- Experience working with SQL databases
- Aptitude and track record for analytical and practical problem solving
- Exposure to pair programming and test-driven development (TDD)
- Bsc or Msc with a minimum of a 2:1 degree (UK equivalent) from a top tier university
If you are interested, then please send your CV. Shortlisted candidates will be provided with more information.