C++ Developer - Software house - Low latency/real-time/multithreading
posted on 15 June 2017 in: ○ London ○ Permanent London Salary: up to £100k bonus + 20% bonus + relocation package Summary
My Client is responsible for creating the world's premier source of real-time and historical financial market data and analytics.
- 350,000 subscriptions globally
- 200 million lines of C++
- Average of 43 billion live updates a day
- 4 C++ developers on the C++ standards committee.
With your in depth knowledge of C++, you will be tasked to define, architect, develop, and deploy low latency, high optimization solutions that fulfil and anticipate your global client's needs. The environment will be highly flexible, fast paced, working on real-time comprehensive distributed systems. Requirements
You will be a highly innovative, expert C++ developer with strong technical skills as well as excellent problem solving abilities.
Salary and Benefits
- Strong C++ developer knowledge with STL - minimum 3 years' commercial experience
- Experience within a multi-threaded, TCP/IP and Sockets environment.
- Linux/UNIX experience, but will consider Windows
- Up to £100,00 - Dependent on experience and subject to interview
- A generous relocation package - More information available upon request
- Full VISA sponsorship available where required
If you're strong C++ developer who wants to know more, please get in touch!
firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 3475 7196
If you are interested in alternative roles please feel free to register below, and with our extensive network of industry contacts, we can help find the perfect position for you!
Oxford Knight - Dedicated recruiters in the City of London placing candidates in technology jobs across a wide variety of industries worldwide.