C++ Developer - London
A London-based elite fund are looking for a top-tier candidate to join their team which already includes some of the most talented traders, developers and engineers on the market. The company executes a diverse range of strategies across global equities and derivatives.
They have a culture like no other company in their field: relaxed and informal, yet very highly rewarding of strong performance. There's no dress code, plenty of free food in the office and regular social events.
Their vision is to specialise in connectivity to trading exchanges. You will need to have latency at the front of your mind and be adroit in ensuring connections are stable. You'll need to be a C++ expert and understand the importance of following a framework in the context of multiple global exchanges. You'll be the crucial link between teams and you'll both own and improve the capacity and latency of existing and new links. Requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science (or related subject) from an elite university
- 4+ years' commercial experience
- Expert C++ knowledge
- Knowledge of multiple exchanges
- Experience in ultra-low-latency design
- Experience in template programming
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Great compensation package
- Dress-down office
- Cooperative culture
- Unique work/life balance
If this sounds like an opportunity you'd like to apply for, don't hesitate to contact me: Tom Gardner