- Competitive + Bonus + Great benefits Package
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- RiskTech Financial Services
C# Front Office Developer wanted for an Investment Firm to work in their Front office development team, within the derivatives function. This firm has already unwound $8+ trillion of gross notional and generated $10+ billion of Initial Margin savings for its global clients across Interest Rate Options (Swaptions + Cap/floors),
C# Developer - Front Office
C# Front Office Developer wanted for a leading Investment bank. They are looking for a bright individual who has the passion for technology and wants to grow their career in the financial space. This C# Developer will be working very closely with the business, and close to the markets. You will be working within the Front office Fixed income derivatives team You will develop innovative, revenue-facilitating, market-leading services
Must have skill sets/ Experience
- Agile methodologies and implementing Equity software solutions.
- Experience documenting requirements for eFront software delivery would be an advantage.
- Implementation of Equity software solutions
- Agile methodologies including UML Domain Modelling, Process Mapping, Use Case analysis, Features/Epics/User Stories (and their structure, mapping, and dependencies), Behaviour Driven Development (given, when, then scenarios and acceptance criteria)
- Work closely with Technical Architects (TA), Quality Assurers (QA) and other Analysts (Business and IT) to build or enhance systems
- Contribute to the functional design of systems, preparing use case and other design artifacts
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, with qualification in an IT, engineering or scientific discipline, desired.
Salary: £ Competitive
REFER A FRIEND
If you're interested in this opportunity, please forward you're CV. Alternatively, if you would like to know more information or have a confidential discussion please contact Shanaz Rob- call on +44 (0)208 012 8204 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details