Global Hedge Fund client is looking to hire a talented C# Developer for their Macro Trading Tech Team. You will be playing a key part in designing, testing, deploying, and maintaining the client's Macro Trading systems and working closely with the client's Investment and Trading, Compliance and other stakeholders to provide the best tech solutions which will be a key ingredient for the the client's future success. The client has a strong tech focus reputation in building world class tech teams by providing the latest tools necessary for talented developers to achieve their goals and reach their highest potential.
You must have a strong desire to learn and gain exposure to the business side of a trading operation and related aspects of the business as well as a solid understanding of the full software lifecycle and had previous experience working with execution platforms. You will be joining a collaborative environment so must have excellent communication/interpersonal skills with an ability to work independently or as a team member.
- Strong C# programming experience and SQL database knowledge, TDD practices.
- Experience working with any OMS/EMS platform and with REST.
- Excellent communication / interpersonal skills to understand and transform business requirements into tech solutions in a fast paced environment.
- Familiarity with FX, Futures, Bonds/Repos, Options and Swaps.
- Solid Academic background - 2.1 Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent from a top tier University.
If you are interested then please apply now. Due to the volume of applications, shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 72 hours.