- £80,000 - £120,000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 05 Oct 18
A full stack C#.Net developer role in a prop trading fund based in the City.
A proprietary trading organisation based in the City that specialises in executing a diverse range of strategies across global equity and derivatives markets is looking for a full stack .Net developer.
This is a senior development role in the that takes collective ownership of a large number of in-house developed tools, frameworks and applications. The team is responsible for the full product stack, from front-ends to databases.
The successful candidate will immediately begin work on enhancing and adding features to existing tools and going forward will be designing and implementing new tools and applications required by the business.
- Excellent C#
- Experience with relational and non-relational database technologies
- Experience with middleware technologies, e.g. Kafka, AMQP, event sourcing
- Source Control Management (ideally git)
- Strong understanding of async workflows (ideally Rx.NET)
- Familiar with Agile practices (TDD)