C# AWS Developer
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Nicoll Curtin - UK
- 22 May 19
C# AWS Developer
C# DEVELOPER WITH AWS
C# DEVELOPER WITH AWS BANKING LONDON
A world-famous investment bank is seeking an experienced C# developer for a job in London. As the C# developer, you must have a relevant degree in a numerate or technical subject together with some commercial experience within the financial sector.
The role is for a senior software engineer with advanced knowledge and experience in distributed systems delivered using .NET. The successful candidate will participate in the design, development and technical delivery of an in-house platform, including shared services and other core components. Your main focus will be to help extend the compute capacity of this platform to utilise AWS and Cloud Services.
Essential Technical skills required:
- Advanced C#/.Net development
- Solid knowledge of distributed architecture, server-side programming and Windows development
- Agile and DevOps methodologies
- Knowledge of AWS / Cloud development
- Use of .NET Core / .NET Standard to deliver portable solutions
- Experience of messaging technologies (e.g. Solace, Kafka)
- Exposure to Elasticsearch
- Python development
- Strong architecture and design skills
To apply for this C# developer job within banking in London, please send your CV to Adam Morris at Nicoll Curtin. Please note that while we are grateful for all job applications only the most suitable will be contacted. Please don't apply unless you have a valid right to work visa for the UK. Thank you for your interest in Nicoll Curtin click here for more information.