CRM Platform Data Manager
- Market rates - excellent package
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Ramsey Portia
- 19 Apr 18 2018-04-19
A leading investment management house is seeking a CRM Platform Data Manager to join their team in what is a brand new position. This a key role focused on leading the development and maintenance of the Distribution and Marketing data set that underpins a world class CRM platform. The role’s key responsibility is deliver consistent, trusted and actionable data that flows across the broad CRM and Marketing Technology platform.
The role holder will need to develop a deep understanding of Marketing and Distribution processes and work and seek to establish connectivity across the toolsets utilised. In addition the role will be accountable for integrating new third part data that provides additional context or client insight that can drive Distribution and Marketing practices. The role holder will work closely with Marketing, Distribution, Investments, Technology and Finance functions to sustain and enhance this business critical capability.
Embed & develop a comprehensive Client Data Governance model delivering usable and trusted data.
- Develop taxonomy across Distribution & Marketing (e.g. asset class, audience, preferences & content).
- Working with the Head of Function, establish an effective hub and spoke model with enterprise IT & Data.
- Identify the trusted data sources that deliver mastered data into the Global CRM platform.
- Set the client data policy, metrics and policing to drive data quality and usability.
- Quality assurance processes are in place to support data validation and reporting provision.
Manage and enhance the data model and data provision across the existing CRM Platform.
- Act as the guardian of client data warehouses, and BI data models to enable data driven distribution.
- Provide trusted data sets for use across the broad CRM platform in formats that can be utilised.
- Manage the financial reconciliation processes to sustain alignment with formally reported Board. numbers
Lead on the development of Data Management across wider Global Marketing Technology.
- Lead on the development of a tagging approach across core Martech tools to deliver consistent data.
- Establish approach to capture and manage client preferences that enable targeting and personalisation.
- Manage content data ensuring it is searchable and reportable to aid content strategy development.
- Build a deep understanding of core Marketing Technology to enable greater data capture and utilisation.
- Work with Global BI and Analytics manager to create a sophisticated data analytics environment.
Develop data management practices across the CRM Data Platform.
- Establish data quality processes and practices that lead to a continual improvement in client data quality
- Development of metrics that measure quality and utilisation, identifying remediation plans as required
- Identify new tooling that supports data quality management (e.g. at the point of input)
Advance the data available for Distribution and Marketing to inform and enable smarter distribution practices.
- Build the business case for data acquisitions that deepen client insight & integrate into the CRM platform
- Ensure newly acquired data resides in the appropriate repository, consistent with the overall data model
Project manage any data integrations into core or new data repositories.
- Identify external drivers that impact on data management and processes and build a suitable response.
- Assess and recommend changes in light of major regulation change e.g. GDPR and MIFID II.
- Working with others ensure that multi-jurisdictional requirements are identified and clearly articulated.
- An initiator and consensus builder, evidencing leadership and first-class communications.
- Familiarity with an investment / financial services product range
- Attention to detail, high responsibility, delivery orientation and appetite to improve standards
- Excellent understanding of BI applications and tools (especially Microsoft)
- Excellent knowledge of query languages (SQL, DAX, MDX)
- Good organisational and project management skills
- Experience of dimensional modelling