CRE Credit Risk Manager
- 40000 - 45000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Mar 19
A unique opportunity has arisen with an exciting international bank within the City. They are looking for a Senior Credit Risk Manager to join their credit risk team.
Some of the responsibilities within the role will include, but are not limited to:
- As a member of the Credit Committee ensure that all credit proposals have been appropriately vetted, with a clear focus on affordability assessment, and provide the committee with appropriate recommendations.
- Provide regular credit portfolio monitoring and analysis to inform senior management/credit committee of observations on variances/trends/actions including performance against credit risk metrics.
- Use internal and external data available to analyse and monitor the various portfolios and to develop strategies/recommendations to mitigate risks/losses.
- Carry out credit checks and searches on all new lending propositions and at least annually at review date.
- Assess and challenge all credit proposals in a timely manner and ensure that all proposals are in adherence to the Banks stated risk appetite, credit policies and approval authorities.
The successful candidate must have strong technical credit analysis, credit support and legal knowledge with associated risk assessment and research skills. It is vital that your balance sheet analysis is very strong. It is vital that you must have an in-depth knowledge of CRE and commercial real estate as this is the bulk of the market the bank operate in.
The starting salary for this position will range £75,000 to £85,000 dependent upon experience, plus bonus, and benefits. These include a great work life balance and a family feel culture. Due to the ambitious nature of the bank and the growth potential there are excellent career progression opportunities form this position.