- Permanent, Full time
- Anson McCade
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Highly competitive
- Full time
CRB Quant Trader – VP/ED level
As a quantitative trading strategist this role will focus on quantitative trading techniques to improve client liquidity in the Central Risk Book team in London. The position involves working closely with traders, developers and other quantitative researchers in a collaborative environment.
- Develop and maintain systematic strategies for equities and delta one products to manage incoming equity trade flow.
- Perform statistical event studies and analysis of large datasets.
- Formulation, analysis and backtesting of pricing, execution, risk management strategies and signals.
- Mentoring and developing junior team members.
Skills required (essential):
- A minimum of 5 years commercial experience in a relevant role on the buys side or sell side.
- Advanced degree in a quantitative subject such as Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or Statistics, engineering or related subjects.
- Demonstrate a strong quantitative and analytical background.
- Strong programming skills in R, kdb+/q and/or Python in Unix environment essential.
- Experience with C++ and/or Java highly advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with traders and technology.