My client is an acclaimed systematic Hedge Fund with main offices in London, Paris, Amsterdam, Singapore and New York. Their top priority is now to bring on board both junior and senior developers who are proficient in either C++ or Python.
- Work closely with Quantitative Researchers and Portfolio Managers based in the client's offices worldwide.
- Designing and implementing applications and tools to improve functionality on the desk.
- Maintaining and developing the in-house pricing library according to different client needs and requirements.
- Working on the trading platform and assessing code reusability.
- Expertise in modern C++ or Python, as well as the ability to write efficient, high performing code.
- Strong grasp of data structures and algorithms.
- Experience working with pricing libraries.
- Strong problem solving capabilities, as well as analytical and mathematical skills.
- Ability to be a self starter in a fast-paced environment.
- Desire to take ownership of work and make impact in the team.
Past candidates who have got to final stages or have succesfully been offered and joined my client, have had between 2 and 5 years working as Quant/Developers or Technology Associates/Analysts at Investment Banks or Hedge Funds.
Compensation is competitive, bonuses are based on a matrix which takes into account individual, team and firm performance.
Arrangements for remote working at the moment are negotiable and can be discussed at later stages.