Leading Credit Fund based in the West End are looking to recruit a Fund administrator into their Fund Control and Operations team to focus on their CLO funds. The group provides critical support to the Fund Management Group, acts as a control function for the business and produce key fund reporting to management.
- Ensure accurate maintenance of the funds including asset, cash, credit and market events are updated in the CDO system
- Run Hypothetical trade evaluation tests and ensure oversight of all compliance with all collateral quality and portfolio profile tests
- Take ownership of the timely settlement of all trades, ensuring control of payment instructions to minimise risk
- Timely and accurate investor reporting
- Interpret fund documentation
- Working with administrators and tax advisers to complete quarterly tax returns for non-CLOs funds
- Build and maintain an effective relationship with trustees and fund administrators
To be considered for this role you must have a strong understanding of Credit Funds (CLO and CDO’s), have experience in a Fund Operations, Fund Administration or Accounting position from ideally a Credit Manager. You will have demonstrable experience in managing the life cycle of CDO/CLO including cash distributions and investor reporting. Strong excel skills are essential. As a person you will have outstanding interpersonal skills, work well in a team and have strong attention to detail.