My client is a leading provider of corporate trust, agency and administration services and have a long-term commitment to corporate trust. As a business they focus on structured finance transactions covering CDO/CLO's, ABS, MBS, CMBS, RMBS, Conventional Debt as well as a Loan Agency offering.
They are looking to hire someone into their CLO team, to focus on analytics activities, building and maintaining financial tools for CLO Transactions. In addition to this you will be responsible for ongoing transaction deliverables (e.g. Financial Tools, Waterfalls, Investor Reports, Hypothetical test trades) and acting as the main point of contact with the Collateral Manager for these deliverables.
The role is analytical but has a strong client service element and involves extensive interaction with all of the different parties involved in the transaction. Due to the modelling aspect of the role, this person MUST HAVE advanced Excel skills. In addition to this, VBA / SQL skills would be hugely beneficial.
* Program and reverse engineer financial tools according to the terms and conditions defined in securitisation documents.
* Use excel tools to allocate a collateral pool's payments to various bondholders, swap counterparties, and investment managers.
* Calculate various portfolio statistics, ratios and thresholds for use in hypothetical trading scenarios and periodic reporting.
* Use SQL and other software to manipulate the considerable amount of collateral-related information maintained in the company's databases.
* Responsible for developing value added partnerships with other teams to assist in client deliverables and improving defining process and techniques to improve efficiency and delivery.
* Liaise with business partners (Technology, Legal, Compliance, Trustee, Relationship Management, Operations and Sales) to ensure highest client service levels in compliance with the company's standards.
* Provide Innovative client solutions.
* Strong problem-solving skills
* Expertise in structured products and Corporate Trust
* Strong Financial Modelling skills
* Market awareness
* Strong communication skills
* Building and maintaining partnerships both internally and externally
* Legal documentation review skills
* Strategic thinking
* Complex analytic transaction skills
* Strong decision maker
Charles Levick Limited are a leading global financial recruiter providing innovative solutions across Capital Markets, Financial and Professional Services organisations. Founded in 2008, Charles Levick is privately owned and operates from offices based within the City of London and New York.
A truly independent company with a global reach, we pride ourselves on delivering honest and intelligent guidance developing long term sustainable relationships. Our breadth of expertise and services allow us to deliver solutions across our sectors ranging from junior analyst through to C-Suite requisitions, all delivered with exceptional levels of attention to detail and service that have helped us to grow into the organisation we are today.
We have managed to build an enviable reputation partnering a diverse range of large and small organisations initially within London, but now globally, actively supporting clients across Europe, Asia and the US. With decades of experience, we have been able to develop a substantial knowledge of our markets as well as building loyal relationships with our clients and candidates.
Our business is devised of 5 core areas of specialisation: