Our Client is a top 20 global Asset Manager and one of the largest and most successful CLO managers in the world. They are looking for a CLO Analyst to join the Collateralised Loan Obligation (CLO) structuring and product management team who sit within the Fixed Income division. The role would work closely with the Team Manager supporting the creation and structuring of new CLO mandates.
- Project management, structuring, portfolio analysis, and document negotiations for all CLO mandates
- Collaborating both internally and externally with portfolio managers, banks, arrangers, potential investors, senior management, legal and marketing teams
- Negotiation of CLO terms and investment restrictions as well Reviewing legal documents
- on-going maintenance and administration of, and analysis on existing European CLOs
- Build model portfolios
- Respond to due diligence requests from investors,
- Review investor reports
- Analyse portfolio performance and attribution.
- Keep abreast of market developments pertaining to CLO/, such as the constantly shifting regulatory environment.
- Undergraduate Degree in finance/maths related field (min 2.1)
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in a CLO role with a rating agency, Arranger or CLO investor
- CFA qualification or MSc. degree preferred
- Excellent understanding of rating agency criteria
- Experience personally negotiating CLO documentation
- Detailed knowledge of those CLOs’ structures
- Strong relationship skills to work successfully with legal, portfolio management, and credit teams,
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills