FINANCIAL SERVICES RECRUITMENT
LONDON | NEW YORK
An American leading provider of data and analytics solutions for the Structured Finance and Securities Lending market is looking for a CLO Analyst.
This is a great opportunity for someone with an analytical mindset that wants to improve the technical skills and get a good exposure to the CLO market.
The jobholder will work closely with the product and technology teams and will responsible for creating, maintaining and reviewing CLO models as well as analysing complex sets of data.
- Maintaining and creating cash flow models for CLOs in Excel and VBA.
- Monitoring the CLO's data quality via regular data cleansing, review and gathering using SQL.
- Ensuring the accuracy and completeness of the CLO's deal model library, working with a range from altering and reviewing assumptions and inputs used by the engine to create new structures and models upon deal initiation.
- Dealing with large amounts of complex financial concepts and financial data
- Managing internal and external requests for model and scenario changes
- Liaising with the Product, Systems, and Technology teams to specify functional enhancements and conduct subsequent quality assurance testing
- Assisting in ad hoc projects relating to the provision of financial data to clients
Skills and experience required:
- One year of relevant work experience, alternatively you will have experience in structured finance from an internship or your studies
- CLO/CDO knowledge
- Knowledge of cash flow models
- Intermediate/advanced Excel skills and ideally basic VBA skills
- Experience in SQL would be beneficial but is not essential
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills
- GBP0.00 - GBP35000.00 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Charles Levick