CIB Operations (Market Operations) - FX Prime Brokerage MO - London - Associate
is a global leader infinancial services, offering solutions to the world's most importantcorporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries. Derivatives Operations
provide operational support to Markets, InvestorServices and Banking businesses across the CIB. Key product areas includeCurrencies, OTC Derivatives, Collateral Principal, Global Clearing, CASS &Outsourcing and Expense Management Unit with a global team of ~1500 colleagues.Services provided to our Businesses include:
- TransactionProcessing, Confirmation, Settlement and Clearing, Collateral Management,Client Service, Expense Management and CASS & Outsourcing Support
- Typicaldaily activity includes settling in excess of $2TRN via FX trades, leading aMarkets OTC portfolio of 3M trades, managing collateral balances in excess of$350BN and processing ~700K cleared and intermediary trades
supports Clearing, Reconciliations, Middle Office,F&O House Ops, Expiries & Deliveries, Settlement, Brokerage, ClientOn-boarding, Client Money, Regulatory Reporting, Static Data Management andPosition Management.
- JPM is the 2nd largest Futures Commission Merchantbased on Client Assets
- Processes ~750,000 cleared and intermediated tradesdaily
- Provides clearing at 62 global Clearing Houses
- Settled USD equivalent 24.3Bn in physical deliveriesQ1 2016
We are an equal opportunityemployer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on thebasis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. London.
We've been in London since the 1930s. It's our headquarters for Europe, theMiddle East and Africa. We offer an unparalleled client base and leadershipacross the spectrum of financial services products. We're honored to be apremier financial institution in the U.K. But we're just as proud of our tiesto the community. The teams across our multiple offices support the SocialMobility Foundation, which helps disadvantaged youth get into top universitiesand organizations. JobDescription.
TheOTC Clearing team provides client service functions for the OTC Credit, Rates,Equities and FX Clearing and Prime Brokerage businesses. The primary functions will focus on day today Client Service, transactional support and controls, supporting OTC Clearingand Prime Brokerage clients. The rolewill have extensive client interaction as well as opportunity to develop a deepunderstanding of products, internal systems, processes and support teams.Candidates will need to have a clear understanding of trade flow management.Knowledge of the confirmation, settlement, P&L process as well asunderstanding of portfolio tear ups/compression would be advantageous. Additionally, the Client Service and clearingagenda is complex and challenging as candidates will be expected to play keyroles in developing new process and opportunities. This role will involve daily interaction withclients, middle office & operations groups globally as well as frequentinteraction with technology and project delivery teams. This role could besuitable for someone considering flexible working. Summaryof Responsibilities
- End to end owner of the FX trade and supportprocesses, coordinating all aspects of Operations Service delivery/training tothe client
- Partner with client to understand business and theirrequired service needs. Validate client requirements vs services offered andimplement support processes where necessary.
- Management of non-process related client queries.
- Maximize client leverage of self-service tools
- Review Client specific quality MIS (Critical toQuality, CTQ) and key performance indicators (KPI), feedback to client andresolve issues.
- BuildsCustomer Loyalty & Confidence: Responsive and value adding. Deliveryorientated and closes issues. Sound Judgment CommunicatesEffectively: Excellent written andverbal skills. Networks to establish effective delivery.
- DemonstratesStress Management Ability: Has perspective and can see issues and goals fromdifferent angles and levels. Composed, listens, and manages the conversation,offers support, Identifies the root causes and takes action.
- Demonstrates Excellent Team Working Skills andPersonal Motivation: Quick learner, open approach, respectful energetic,self-motivated and can motivate others. Keen to initiate and try new smartworking ideas.
- Reliable, Loyal and Professional: Takes ownershipand demonstrates commitment. Etiquette,integrity and understands diversity.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree.