CIB Operations - Custody & Funds Services Document Review Associate
CIB Documentation Management Operations is a global organization supporting various lines of business across the CIB, including Treasury Services, Investor Services, Markets Trading and Markets Loans. The team works closely with their LOB Legal, Service, Implementation, Credit, Risk, and RM/Sales counterparts to facilitate a timely end-to-end management of the documentation life cycle.
We are looking for individuals who have an enthusiasm and passion for driving change, a desire to improve the client experience, and a commitment to service excellence.
The Investor Services Team core responsibilities include, reviewing existing documentation on file, tracking documents received, ensuring adherence to internal SLAs, ensuring required levels of quality control have been met prior to end state storage in the document repository, and ensuring adherence to global policies and standards. The team will provide subject matter and process expertise in client documentation. Key Responsibilities
- Manage incoming client documentation workflow from the point of contract execution to archival, including tracking and escalations as applicable.
- Review and understand document details to identify standard vs. non standard terms, product specific language and or regulatory disclosure for appropriate metadata archival in the documentation storage repository.
- Act a facilitator and educator of the Capture process of client documentation for internal and external business partners through the documentation lifecycle.
- Partner with Internal business partners, such as Legal, Product, Sales, Relationship Managers and Client Service.
- Manage issues and ensure appropriate onward escalation and timely resolution.
- Provide recommendations and suggestions to address problems, process efficiencies etc.
- Work and solution through ad hoc project requests as needed with the aforementioned stakeholders.
- Accurately archiving legal documentation against core, key and extended metadata to ensure future retrieval requests can be performed according to data points as necessary and regulatory reporting needs are met.
About J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank:
- Undergraduate degree with significant experience within the Financial Services Industry.
- Paralegal Certificate preferred
- Knowledge of Investor Services products (including but not limited to Custody, Fund Services, Collateral Management) and corporate documentation including a broad understanding of legal and corporate documentation, terminology and legal concepts and procedures.
- Analytical mind, able to review and analyze information from multiple sources and determine relevancy to specific issues and route to appropriate business partners.
- Proven ability to independently identify issues, analyze problems and provide viable solutions.
- Excellent verbal, written interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, handle deadlines and manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to follow up on assignments in a timely manner, exercise good judgment and work accurately under pressure.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Proven risk awareness and ability to escalate potential risk.
- Interest in learning new skills in a non-static, constantly changing environment.
- Demonstrated self-motivation, initiative and strong customer focus
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com .
"JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase& Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government's Disability Confident Scheme."