CIB F&BM - Infra Technology Business Manager - Vice President
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
The primary function of the role is to provide comprehensive strategic business management and financial support to the Infrastructure Services Technology team and CIB Wide Infrastructure Technology. The role will involve regular interaction with senior management across Technology, Operations, F&BM, as well as the front office stakeholders.
Skills and Experience:
- Partner with Infra Services Technology leads to deliver the strategic initiatives roadmap across technology and business areas
- Deliver executive-level monthly business reviews to all stakeholders
- Serve as a trusted advisor to the Infra Services Management Team
- Support the ongoing governance through engagement with all stakeholders.
- Optimize GTI spend through management of productivity workstreams
- Ensure Change the Bank spend is appropriately prioritized with supporting business case
- Reviewing business case and technology proposals to identify potential reductions in the cost base to streamline processes and utilization and improve profitability
- Drive a workforce strategy (skills and location) that is consistent with the macro CIB Technology and Corporate workforce strategy
- Ensure good program delivery governance is in place and central reporting processes are being followed
- Provide feedback on FBM processes including areas for improvement
- Analyze existing capabilities and identify priority gaps and opportunities
- Develop prioritization process for incoming demand from tech and business groups and communication channels to report on progress
- Tracking of business hygiene such as GTI volume and cost forecasting
About J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank:
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience, ideally coupled with strategic, business management and financial experience
- Experience of working in a technology environment with project management knowledge
- Must be a confident leader -- possessing a strength of personality and intellect to gain the respect of demanding business heads and senior finance management team
- Ability to prioritize, multi task and drive the agenda under pressure
- Ability to synthesize information to formulate a "story" for Senior Management
- Strong work ethic, self-starter who is creative with a 'can-do' attitude
- Quick learner with strong attention to detail
- Ability to execute multiple projects simultaneously and independently, while maintaining a high degree of communication and escalation at appropriate junctures
- Team player comfortable working in a fast-paced consulting-style, unstructured environment
- Excellent quantitative and analytical problem solving skills - as well as written and verbal communication
- Professional maturity, personal integrity, and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to receive and act upon feedback
- Advanced MS Office (PowerPoint and Excel skills required)
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com .
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Closing date: March 07, 2019