CIB - Wholesale Payments - Product Manager - Liquidity Solutions - Cash Concentration Products - Notional Pooling & Access Liquidity Solutions - ED - London
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank
is a global leader across banking,markets and investor services. The world's most important corporates,governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100countries. With over $23 trillion of assets under custody and $440billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategicadvice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets aroundthe world. J.P. Morgan Wholesale Payments (WP)
is one of the world's largest, most trusted and innovativefull-service providers of domestic and international cash management,liquidity, commercial card, FX, escrow solutions and merchant services. With more than 135,000 corporations, financial institutions, public sectoragencies and non-government clients in over 180 countries across the globe, weoffer specialized solutions that provide operating efficiencies and valuebeyond other standardized solutions available in the market. Our globalproduct and technology platform, integrated client service model and network ofoperational centers enable WP to deliver a consistent set of services toclients no matter where they are across the world. J.P. Morgan Treasury Services Liquidity Solutions (LS)
provides advanced solutions forclients to manage their global operating liquidity. Our product setoperates globally in real-time to support our most complex clients as theymanage their liquidity across legal entities, geographies, currencies andtime-zones.
The landscape of liquidity and account services is rapidly changing,impacted by new technologies, FinTech entrants and changing interest ratecycles. Our client demands are growing as new payment types emerge, cashflows become 24x7 and technologies globalize. At the same time market demandsare rapidly changing. Large corporations, non-bank financialinstitutions, governments and bank clients are all evolving their own clientrelationships with increased direct selling, alternative payment channels,broader currency reach, tokenized cash, wallets, etc. These changes mustbe aligned in context with a highly complex legal, regulatory, technological,market and tax environments. Embracing these disruptions and integratingoptimized working capital liquidity solutions is integral to continued growth.
WithinLiquidity Solutions, the Cash Concentration Product Management team isresponsible for the design, execution and management of Notional Pooling,Physical Cash Concentration, Earning Credit Rates and Access LiquiditySolutions.
Thisposition will be responsible for the development execution and day to daymanagement of the Cash Concentration product suite with particular emphasis onNotional Pooling and Access Liquidity Solutions to ensure the business developsand maintains delivery of market viable, regulatory compliant, and riskcontrolled solutions for the EMEA Region.
Responsibilities include: Product Management
Risk,Regulatory & Remediation Management
- Fully understand market requirements and contribute to development strategy for Notional Pooling, including client visibility via the Access Liquidity Solutions portal. Working closely with the Global Cash Concentration team and other Liquidity Product Managers to provide innovative solutions globally.
- Drive the growth of Notional Pooling within region and globally through management of client penetration targets.
- Manage day-to-day product activities.
- Produce and monitor daily and monthly reports of key performance indicators (KPI) to drive Product P&L revenue target and identify emerging balance and revenue trends.
- Support New Business Initiatives process as required.
- Execute 'Ready to Launch/Sell' plan for new products and enhancements within the Region and ensure execution of post-implementation activities to monitor product performance and clients' utilisation of product features.
- Work closely with functional partners pre and post releases to ensure new product functionalities are delivered as per specified business requirements.
- Provide direct support to clients during and post implementation as required.
- Manage day-to-day priorities in relation to the products by working closely with functional partners and by providing expert support to front, middle and back office.
Sales and Marketing
- Ensure understanding and identificationof the risk attributes to Notional Pooling and the client segments utilisingthe product.
- Work closely with functional partners in Risk,Legal and Compliance to ensure new regulations are fully understood and actedupon efficiently and in a timely manner. Ensure risks and impact by segment arefully understood and documented appropriately.
- Ensure strong controls are in placeend-to-end, including all activities related to client on-boarding, operationalprocesses, legal, compliance, accounting and tax. Ensure strong end-to-endproduct management control framework is maintained and updated in line withchanges in legal and regulatory environment.
- Work with functional partners in operations andtechnology to actively support minimisation of manual processes and activities.
- Actively identify, manage and remediate any riskissue and develop FORCE action plans as necessary. Proactively contribute toregular product risk and compliance reviews.
- Support and participate in client meetings to drive corporate segment growth
- Develop and drive commercialization strategy for product suite as part of wider value proposition
- Work with the functional partners to develop a 'Ready to Launch/Sell' plan which includes internal and external marketing communications for new initiatives and/or enhancements.
- Contribute to the creation and delivery of training to functional partners on product mechanics, positioning and selling guidelines.
- Ensure internal marketing material is comprehensive and up to date at all times. Work with the Global Cash Concentration team to ensure global alignment as required.
- Ensure comprehensive on-boarding and servicing procedures are in place and up to date. Work with the Global Cash Concentration team to ensure global alignment where required.
Qualifications / Experience
- Partner closely with the NA and APAC regional Cash Concentration Product teams to deliver global solutions for clients.
- Work with other lines of business (Investor Services and Commercial Bank) and functional partners to drive a collaborative environment to meet business objectives and manage end-to-end controls.
- Exposure to regulatory environment and risk and remediation frameworks strongly preferred.
- Previous experience in cash concentration product set preferred.
- Proven product, operational or business management experience.
- Banking knowledge, including knowledge of the TS business and Liquidity Management.
- Track record of strong partnerships with key stakeholders.
- Liquidity and investment product knowledge desired.
About J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank:
- Execution-oriented self-starter who likes to take initiative and is able to deliver in efficient and effective manner.
- Strong understanding and appreciation of the regulatory and control environment
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong financial, analytical and strategic skills.
- Organizational and administration skills.
- Project management skills.
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com .
"JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government's Disability Confident Scheme."