CIB - Treasury Services - Core Cash Management (CCM) Change Program - Associate - London
CIB - Treasury Services, Core Cash Management (CCM) Change Project Manager - Associate About J.P. Morgan Treasury Services
J.P. Morgan Treasury Services (TS) is one of the world's largest providers of treasury management services. J.P. Morgan's TS business is a full-service provider of innovative cash management, trade, liquidity, commercial card, and escrow services - specifically developed to meet the challenges treasury professionals face today. More than 135,000 corporations, financial institutions, governments and municipalities in over 180 countries and territories entrust their business to J.P. Morgan.
For further insight to JPM TS download the J.P Morgan Treasury Services App
available at the App Store on your smart phone. About the Team
The Core Cash Management (CCM) Product Team is responsible for product strategy, development and commercialization of both high and low value payments services that J.P. Morgan delivers to Financial Institution, Non-Bank Financial Institution, Corporate and Commercial Bank clients globally. These services include Direct Clearing as well as Correspondent based settlement solutions to the client. Given the geographic footprint of the payment businesses, services and clients that the CCM team will support is deployed globally across the WHEM, EMEA and APAC regions. The team is also responsible for the long term wholesale payment strategy of growing markets, payment capabilities, and client services globally for all client segments. About the Position
Project lead for one or more CCM initiatives. This includes but is not limited to:
- Global Payment Strategy and the migration of existing systems to the new global payment system.
- Value Add buildout for payments inclusive of Optimizer, Track and Trace and Virtual Account Management.
- Global build out of Real Time payments across the US, EMEA, APAC and Latam
- Network expansion and partnerships to extend global mass pay to more currencies and pay types
- Global Gateway to build a new third party portal, APIs and end to end e-commerce and marketplace client solutions
- IIN to build out the future of correspondent banking and a new global banking network
Responsible for project management and execution of change initiatives within the global CCM product team. This includes cross impacts with credit, treasury, compliance, risk, sanctions, GFCC, legal, and tax. They will have responsibility for ensuring connectivity with partners across the firm to track and manage change. The role includes collaboration with, Operations, Technology, Risk/Compliance, treasury, credit, tax and Legal.
For further insight to JPM TS download the J.P Morgan Treasury Services App available at the App Store on your smart phone. Skills / Experience
- Own and coordinate with the regional Payments Product Leads to ensure new products rollout in the region align with regional regulatory requirements
- Lead the internal engagement discussion with focus on technology build
- Partner with cross impacted teams to ensure all deliverables and projects are delivered on schedule.
- End-to-end understanding of how the Global Clearing products work, how they are used by clients and how they interact with other Core Cash Management Services
- You will be able to demonstrate your proven experience within a Wholesale, Investment or Commercial bank, preferably in cash management.
- Considerable previous experience in project management.
- You will be able to demonstrate that you are a strategic thinker with the ability to drive execution.
- You will be able to give examples of presentation and influencing skills with internal partnerships
- Extensive treasury management banking experience; product management payments experience a plus
- Solid track record of success in implementing large-scale initiatives
- Experience with and/or prior collaboration with Sales, Operations and Technology
- Creative problem solver, capable of developing innovative and differentiated solutions
- Superior presentation and communication skills and can sell self and ideas
- Desire to win
- Bachelor's degree, MBA preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power point
"JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government's Disability Confident Scheme."
Closing date : Monday, April 15, 2019