CIB - Securitized Products Group - Structured Product Syndicate - VP
CIB - Securitized Products Group - Structured Product Syndicate - VP Opportunity
SPG (Securitized Product Group) Syndicate in London reports into Global SPG Syndicate and is also an integral part of the European SPG Origination team.
The opportunity is to join the SPG Syndicate desk, working on all aspects of European new issue ABS, RMBS and to manage the CLO Syndicate function. Key responsibilities
- Responsible for the day-to-day syndication process for all European new issue ABS , RMBS, & CLOs.
- Direct client interaction, both with issuers and investors clients
- From an issuer perspective, advise JPMorgan's clients of real time capital markets/investor trends, developments and new issue execution windows to help them bring structured finance transactions to the market
- Preparation of deal summaries, presentations, RFPs and new issue market analysis
- Promote the JPMorgan SPG business internally and externally, to ensure that the business remains ahead of the competition and retains #1 Global Market Position
- Some Travel will be required.
- Weekly pricing of SPG products
- Reconciling Daily P&L & Risk
The role requires a combination of skill sets, of which the following are considered essential for this position:
- Strong Product Knowledge of SPG Products (Autos, Cards, Student Loans, RMBS, NPLs, RPLS, & CLOS.)
- Key issuer/investor relationships will be considered extremely valuable.
- A macro understanding of Global Fixed income markets is essential. In addition, the role requires an understanding of the securitisation market and/or previous experience of working within a fixed income syndicate function.
- The role necessitates solid IT skills including a strong working knowledge of Microsoft office and Bloomberg.
- The candidate will require a strong quantitative ability
- The candidate will require strong presentation skills and accomplished marketing skills.
- The candidate must be able to deal confidently with clients (both issuers & investors) as well as a variety of internal JPMorgan people at all levels within the organization.
- Exceptional work ethic, as well as the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines, whilst ensuring the highest level of detail.
This role encompasses the performance of UK regulated activity. The successful candidate will therefore be subject to meeting UK regulatory requirements in the assessment of fitness, propriety, knowledge and competence (as assessed by the Firm) and (where appropriate) approval by the UK Financial Conduct Authority and/or the Prudential Regulation Authority to carry out such activities. About J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com .
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government's Disability Confident S cheme.