CIB - Securities Services - Cash & Foreign Exchange Product Manager - VP/ED
J.P. Morgan isa leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion andoperations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking,financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking,financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. If youare interested in working in an environment where leadership, excellence,initiative and diversity are amongst our core values, then we welcome you toexplore the opportunities at J.P. Morgan. Information about J.P. Morgan isavailable at www.jpmorganchase.com . SecuritiesServices
SecuritiesServices, a division of J.P. Morgan's Corporate Investment Bank, is a globalindustry leader with $26 trillion in assets under custody. J.P. Morganprovides innovative custody, fund accounting and administration services to theworld's largest institutional investors, alternative asset managers and debtand equity issuers. J.P. Morgan's Securities Services business iscomprised of Custody, Accounting, Transfer Agency, Middle Office outsourcing,Foreign Exchange, and other activities related to servicing assets fortraditional and alternative funds; it leverages its scale and capabilities inmore than 100 markets to help clients optimize efficiency, mitigate risk andenhance revenue through a broad range of investor services as well assecurities clearance, collateral management and alternative investment servicesinvestments around the world. BusinessOverview & Role Description:
The SecuritiesService business manages approximately $150bn of cash liability balancesrelated to assets under custody. Reporting to the Global Head of SecuritiesServices Cash and FX Product, you will be part of a team responsible for Cashand Foreign Exchange products and solutions in support of client business globally.You will work with the global Cash, Foreign Exchange & Liquidity teams on requirementsfor cash management, payment and foreign exchange activity across J.P. Morgan'sagent network. You will work with colleagues across J.P. Morgan includingTreasury, FX Services, Treasury Services, and Wholesale Payments Operations.
As the EMEAregional lead for Cash & Foreign Exchange, you will lead a team responsiblefor the full suite of cash products (payments, receipts, reporting, messaging,deposit center footprint) and Securities Services foreign exchange solutions(AutoFX, DirectFX, Passive Currency Overlay, Cross Currency Sweeps) for ourclients, and the markets supported by Securities Services in the region, takingresponsibility to help shape the landscape in the short, medium and long term.This is an exciting opportunity to work in a complex, challenging and changingenvironment at one of the world's leading custodians.
Based in London
,the Cash & Foreign Exchange Product Manager will be responsible for drivingthe strategic agenda of the product in EMEA, delivering on product objectives, supportingproduct definition and financial performance of Cash and Foreign Exchange capabilities,within Securities Services. Responsibilities
- Lead a team of three professionals across Cash & Foreign Exchange in London,
- Develop and deliver on the product strategy for Cash & Foreign Exchange in EMEA, and provide support for the Asia-Pacific region
- Partner with Product Development colleagues to deliver on the change the bank agenda
- Deliver against the evolving needs of the Securities Services client base and market dynamics - driven by competition, regulatory changes, emerging client requirements and product needs
- Support implementation of strategic programs to deliver payment and cash management capabilities for Securities Services clients, including delivery of the Securities Services standalone cash account program
- Develop, implement and manage cash and FX solutions for the broader Securities Services product suite (including Private Equity and Real Estate Services, Collateral Management, Direct Custody, Transfer Agency) in partnership with Treasury Services
- Work closely with On Balance Sheet, Off Balance sheet and other teams on delivery of J.P. Morgan's EMEA Legal Entity strategy
- Ongoing oversight and management of Securities Services compliance with payments and foreign exchange regulations including PSD2, MiFID II
- Support continued Emerging Markets cash and foreign exchange demand/challenges
- Represent the Cash & Foreign Exchange Product on EMEA regional management forums, control forums
- Act as the escalation point for product related questions within the region and ensure suitable resolution and management of issues.
- Drive coordination with the Treasury Services division of CIB, which is responsible for cash management and cash payments infrastructure for the firm, including all investments and development efforts related to that infrastructure
The successful candidate will have worked in a SecuritiesServices or Treasury Services environment for a considerable amount of time,demonstrating significant experience in a Product Management, ProductDevelopment, Operations or Technology role.
Key attributes include:
AboutJ.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
- Subject matter expertise within either Foreign Exchange or Cash (cross border payments and clearing infrastructures) Products.
- Track record in delivering on change agendas and driving change across virtual teams
- Experience in process and operating model re-engineering and understanding clients needs related to Cash and Foreign Exchange
- People management experience
- Strong time management, organizational and planning skills
- Strong communication and influence management skills, ability to articulate complex ideas and analytics in a succinct way
- Ability to perform in a high pressure, team environment, working across time zones and geographies
J.P. Morgan'sCorporate & Investment Bank (C&IB) is a global leader across banking,markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations,governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100countries. With $26 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion indeposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raisescapital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Corporate & Investment Bank
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world .
JPMorgan Chase& Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government's Disability Confident Scheme.