CIB - Investment Banking - TMT - VP
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments, financial institutions, pensions, sovereign wealth organizations, states and municipalities entrust us with their business. We offer our clients a full suite of global financial services and capabilities, providing strategic advice, raising capital, managing risk, and extending liquidity in markets around the world. Not only is our goal to help clients succeed, we are committed to contributing to orderly and well functioning markets and supporting global economic growth across our businesses. Key responsibilities
Qualifications Essential skills:
- Coverage of Telecoms, Media and Technology companies across Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Project leader for equity, debt and mergers and acquisitions mandates in the TMT sector
- Idea generation for JPMorgan clients in the Telecoms, Media and Technology sector in Europe
- Ability to manage teams across geographies and products to deliver a seamless solution to our TMT clients
- Strong corporate finance background, understanding of the key valuation methods, drivers and dynamics for companies in the Telecoms, Media and Technology space in Europe
- Strong communication and project management skills are critical; ability to manage both upwards and downwards and address both internal and external clients
- Technology and/ or Internet experience required
About J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank:
- Foreign language skills
- Accounting, business and/or legal qualifications
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com .
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This role encompasses the performance of regulated activity. The successful candidate will therefore be subject to meeting regulatory requirements in the assessment of fitness, propriety, knowledge and competence (as assessed by the Firm) and (where appropriate) approval by the relevant regulatory authorities to carry out such activities.