CIB - Global Research -Bank Credit Research Analyst - Associate/VP/ED
The Emerging Marking Corporate BondsResearch team for Emerging Europe, Middle East and Africa (CEEMEA region) isinvolved in analyzing companies and banks in the CEEMEA region and makinginvestment recommendations toexisting and potential bond investors. Our work involves meeting managements atthese companies, understanding their strategy, analyzing financial statements,identifying risks and opportunities, and finally synthesizing all of this in theform of OVERWEIGHT, UNDERWEIGHT or NEUTRAL recommendations. Opportunity
Our team is looking for a senior analyst to cover banks in CEEMEA region.Credit coverage involves undertaking fundamental analysis of issuers based onpublicly available information, analysing macroeconomic data as it relates to acountry's banking segment and advising the trading desk, internal risk takersand clients on positioning in specific credits. The team publishes both ad hocresearch reports and recurring strategy documents. Requirements
We are looking for a motivated andenthusiastic individual with strong interpersonal skills. Specifically:
- You need to have a sufficientbackground and experience in analysing banks. If you have not covered banks insufficient detail in the past, please do not apply. Cursory or supplementalcoverage of banks (where your primary focus was a corporate sector, not banks)does not count.
- You need to have strong creditanalysis skills/experience (equity analyst experience also works)
- You need to be able tounderstand the interplay of a country's macro-economic policies, exchangerates, interest rates and central bank actions (among other things) and thebanking sector
- You need to be passionate aboutfinancial analysis and modelling
- You need to be curious, detailoriented and persistent
- You need to have the drive tobe ranked #1 in what you are covering
- You need to have the desire tolearn about issuers, markets and products
- You need to be good atfinancial accounting
- You need to be very good inwritten and oral communication - we write a lot and talk a lot in this role.But our communication needs to be clear, concise and impactful
- You need to be strong in theuse of Excel and Power Point
- CFA is a plus
You could be an interesting candidate ifyou have sufficient bank analysis experience in DCM, corporate finance,equities research, JPM asset management (credit). About J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & InvestmentBank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. Theworld's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust uswith their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assetsunder custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bankprovides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidityin markets around the world.
Further information about J.P. Morganis available at www.jpmorgan.com .
JPMorganChase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitivecompensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employerand a member of the UK Government's Disability Confident Scheme.