CIB - Global Equities - Equity Derivatives Group - Delta 1 Trading - Vice President
CIB - Global Equities - Equity Derivatives Group - Delta 1 Trading - Vice President Our Business
Global Equities is part of the IB and offers solutions, which include trade execution, program and special equity trading services; equity-linked services and structuring for new equity-linked issuances; marketing, structuring and trading services on equity-based or fund-based derivatives products; and a wide range of research, sales, execution, clearing, financing and reporting services.
The Prime Finance desk focuses on non-volatility products. Among other instruments we transact on behalf of customers and JPM account Swaps, ETFs, and futures. Our universe covers indices in EMEA but also globally and we offer short to long maturities on OTC trades. Opportunity
Part of the greater swap and funding activity, which serves a wide rangeof clients including Asset Managers, Pension funds, Institutions and HFs. Weprice and execute client requests for swaps and other Delta One products in theEMEA region.
Skills & Qualifications
- Generate trade ideas based on quantitative analysis, and work on optimising the management of the desk inventory
- Reply to client requests and price delta one products (forwards/synthetics, Swaps, TRS, EFP...) on Indices.
- Analyse corporate actions and index related events (additions/deletions, changes of weights etc...)
- Trade actively on the exchange the hedges for the derivatives exposure
About J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank
- Experience in Delta One trading
- Demonstrate very good knowledge and understanding of the equity markets and of the main equity indices
- Be able to perform in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
- Have outstanding communication skills as you will interact extensively within direct colleagues as well as with sales forces and support functions
- Have a strong mathematical background for pricing derivatives products.
- Extensive experience in a relevant Financial services field (ideally IB) with immediately transferable skills
- In-depth knowledge of the above mentioned products.
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com .
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This role encompasses the performance of UK regulated activity. The successful candidate will therefore be subject to meeting UK regulatory requirements in the assessment of fitness, propriety, knowledge and competence (as assessed by the Firm) and (where appropriate) approval by the UK Financial Conduct Authority and/or the Prudential Regulation Authority to carry out such activities.