CIB - Global Equities - Electronic Client Solutions - Product Manager, Cash Equities - VP
About J.P. Morgan
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com . Opportunity
EMEA Equities Product team is recruiting for a product manager for the team based out of London. The product team is responsible for cash Equities product development, building the product strategy for cash equities sales & trading business and working closely with internal & external clients to deliver state of the art trading solutions. The team is currently seeking to hire a versatile individual with a data, analytics, equities background and experience in cash equities trading & product management. Responsibilities include:
- Working with clients, internal stakeholders and multiple internal groups to build multi-year product strategy
- Drive product delivery to commercial effect
- Day to day management of JP Morgan's industry leading cash equities product platforms
- Execution Advisory - work closely with cash equities desks to optimise and improve agency execution, risk performance, data and analytics.
About J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank:
- Experience in cash equities sales & cash trading products - data & analytics, best execution, and trading workflows
- Relevant experience in some aspects of Equities single stock, program trading or electronic Trading
- Analytical background - The role will require the capability to run independent analyses leveraging the firm's and industry flow to develop and fine tune tech. strategy
- Product management experience - the role involves working closely with several teams across the bank (technology, business management, compliance, control functions) to deliver a high quality product
- Commercial focus & client facing personality - the role involves heavy client interaction & working with sales/trading teams to market the products to internal desks and sophisticated client base.
- Successful candidate will have the ability to work effectively with a wide variety of seniorities & possess strong communication skills.
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com .
"JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government's Disability Confident Scheme."
Closing Date: December 05, 2019