CIB - Global Equities - Electronic Client Solutions - Equities Electronic Trading Coverage, QIS Focus - Executive Director
CIB - Global Equities - Electronic Client Solutions - Equities Electronic Trading Coverage, QIS Focus - Executive Director About J.P. Morgan
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com . Opportunity
The opportunity is to join one of the fastest growing European electronic coverage teams on the street with a focus on delivering market leading products to our expansive client base and providing superior client service. Key responsibilities:
- Focus on creating and servicing a Quantitative Execution 'pod' within the Electronic Client Solutions coverage desk - serving the QIS (Quantitative Investor Services) client base with end to end service model
- Strengthen client relationships and grow wallet share through delivery of execution metrics, premium content and exceptional service
- Partner with product, technology and Prime Brokerage colleagues to achieve a balanced alignment of execution channels with the client's execution style
- Anticipate and mitigate risks through operational excellence to continue to build our reputational integrity with customers and reduce error P&L
- Show thought leadership on idea generation for new strategic opportunities to help grow our business and follow through to completion.
The role requires a disciplined approach to servicing clients, delivering content, and leveraging our partners across the franchise. We are looking for a strong work ethic, leadership skills, effective communication skills, client focus. The individual must be a team player.
Existing knowledge of the Quantitative clients is required. Essential skills
About J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank:
- Strong presentation and client service skills
- Strong organizational skills to effect an outcome, and plan effectively across the broader team.
- Strong trading knowledge at both a macro and micro market level
- Ability to work effectively with a wide variety of seniorities and disciplines and to adapt communication styles to connect effectively with all
- Efficient at multi-tasking
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt to stressful environments.
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com .
"JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government's Disability Confident Scheme."