CIB - Global Equities - Cash Equities Trading - Associate/VP
About J.P. Morgan
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leadingglobal financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operationsworldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services forconsumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing,and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorganChase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many ofthe world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clientsunder its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase &Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com . OurBusiness
The Equities business at J.P. Morganprovides a full complement of equity and equity-linked solutions toinstitutional investor clients - from ideas and insights from top-rankedanalysts, to high-touch sales and trading services, to world-class algorithmicand electronic trading capabilities. Our sales and trading professionalswork in coordination with our capital markets professionals to help issuersaccess the equity markets as a top-tier equity underwriter.
EMEA Cash Equities provides risk andagency-trading capabilities to global clients executing in EMEA-listed stocks,across 3 execution channels: Single Stock, Program Trading, and ElectronicClient Services. We have traders in London, Johannesburg, Riyadh and Moscow. TheOpportunity
Customer Facilitationtrader required for our London Office, to cover Pan Europe, servicing both domestic and international client order-flow. KeyResponsibilities
- Executing both agency and principal orders for JPMorgan's global client base in UK and European stocks.
- Negotiating with sales-traders on behalf of the bank to commit capital appropriately whilst also serving our clients' interests
- Writing and distributing trading colour to clients
- Increasing market share in Franchise stocks; and having direct contact with clients where appropriate
- Demonstrable trading experience in Cash Equity markets
- Strong understanding of Pan European cash equity markets
- Drive and desire to contribute to growing our EMEA Cash Equities franchise
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills and clear communication
- Strong work ethic and control focus
This role encompasses the performance of UK regulated activity. The successful candidate will therefore be subject to meeting UK regulatory requirements in the assessment of fitness, propriety, knowledge and competence (as assessed by the Firm) and (where appropriate) approval by the UK Financial Conduct Authority and/or the Prudential Regulation Authority to carry out such activities. About J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com .
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government's Disability Confident Sc heme.