CIB - Global Credit Trading & Syndicate - Exotics and Structured Credit Trader - Associate or Vice President
TheGlobal Credit Trading business is a global leading market maker in bonds,credit derivatives, exotic products and solutions. Traders, salespeople,structuring and research teams work collectively to generate ideas and providemarkets to clients. The Credit Exotics franchise is a global business whichprovides clients with non-flow, structured, products and solutions within the creditasset class. Its customers include banks, distributors, insurance companies,corporates, asset managers and hedge funds. The business is global with a teampresence in New York, London and Hong Kong. Opportunity:
The opportunityis to join the Global Credit Exotics and Structured Trading Desk in London.
- Execution and risk management of credit exotics and structured productsincluding Structured Notes, Credit linked swaps, Volatility and Correlationproducts as well as credit Algorithmic Strategies
- G enerate tradeideas and actively participate in the development of new products inconjunction with the structuring team
- Engage salespeopleand clients to provide trade ideas, innovative products and solutions tailoredto customer's needs
- Previous exotics credit trading experience required
- Experience in bookrunning / risk management of products involving exotic risks
- Strong technicalskills
- Strongpresentation skills and commercial acumen
This role encompasses the performance of UKregulated activity. The successful candidate will therefore be subject tomeeting UK regulatory requirements in the assessment of fitness, propriety,knowledge and competence (as assessed by the Firm) and (where appropriate)approval by the UK Financial Conduct Authority and/or the Prudential RegulationAuthority to carry out such activities. About J.P. Morgan's Corporate &Investment Bank:
J.P. Morgan's Corporate &Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investorservices. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutionsentrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion ofassets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate &Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk andextends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information aboutJ.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com .
JPMorganChase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitivecompensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employerand a member of the UK Government's Disability Confident Scheme.