CIB - Global Corporate Banking - EMEA Head of MNC Coverage - Managing Director
EMEA Head of MNC Coverage - Managing Director
J.P.Morgan serves one of the largest client franchises in the world. Our clientsinclude corporations, institutional investors, hedge funds, governments andaffluent individuals in more than 100 countries. J.P. Morgan is partof JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financialservices firm with assets of $2.1 trillion. The firm is a leader ininvestment banking, financial services for consumers, small business andcommercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and privateequity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase servesmillions of clients and consumers under its JPMorgan and Chase, and WaMubrands.
The EMEA Multinational Subsidiary Coverage
(MNC) executive manages J.P. Morgan's overall relationships with the European subsidiaries of large corporations globally to understand their problems and align solutions to address them. The EMEA MNC team helps our clients meet their objectives and challenges in financing, risk management, working capital, cash management and investments. Clients benefit from dedicated coverage provided by the team, who deliver the firm's extensive product platform and presence in more than 60 countries worldwide.
This role leads EMEA coverage of multinational subsidiaries and the team of corporate bankers and treasury services salespeople aligned against them. The position is based in London and requires significant travel across the greater European region. Core Responsibilities:
- Drive the overall strategy for the EMEA MNC client franchise including coverage model, revenue growth, new business origination, and optimizing lending relationships and client returns
- Drive and manage the team to deliver against financial targets including revenue growth, closed new business and forward looking pipeline
- Drive strategic account planning for targeted clients, focusing on the use of credit capital and balancing client needs against firm wide priorities
- Serve as a knowledge hub / MNC subject matter expert for the region. Ensure that industry content is delivered to MNC bankers.
- Drive thought leadership by highlighting emerging trends and potential opportunities and pursue internal and external education efforts for clients and bankers on relevant topics. Ensure the team gets information on competitor activity in the MNC space.
- Proactively drive transparency and knowledge of EMEA capabilities with Headquarter (HQ) bankers
- Conduct comprehensive client analysis to identify business needs that align with JPMorgan's broad array of banking products across debt capital markets, risk management, treasury and securities services and asset management: transformation of client analysis into concrete opportunities to solve client problems
- Drive the development of forward looking business plans and strategic call strategies for clients in conjunction with ongoing business relationship management
- Deliver the full solution set to clients including in-scope Investment Banking products (including: traditional credit product, private placements, ABS/Conduit, FX, Flow derivatives, Commodities, Sales and Trading) and all non-IB products (including: Treasury Services, Investor Services, and Asset Wealth Management)
- Assist in the process of new business development and relationship management for clients
- Drive/build an optimized coverage model for the client franchise working and coordinating with the line of business partners such as Debt Capital Markets, Markets, Asset Management and Investment Bank Client Executives where appropriate.
Teamwork & Leadership
Risk & Control
- Manage a team of MNC bankers and Treasury Services Salespeople to high levels of performance and client satisfactions while having direct responsibility for coverage of select clients.
- Develop appropriate linkages into EMEA corporate bankers who have mixed client portfolios with respect to developing MNC business
- Proactively build and drive collaborative firm wide relationships with MNC product and coverage resources, credit, and other relevant partners
- Market and showcase corporate bank client deals and success stories to the broader IB coverage complex
- Proactively drive talent management holistically including growth, mobility, and succession planning
- Ensure individual and team compliance with all applicable regulations governing corporate banking activities
- Objectively represent client issues at monthly AML committee reviews as needed
- Manage/meet the required regulatory deliverables for KYC including new business, remediation and renewal
- Ensure individual and team compliance with all required training deliverables
- Highest level of integrity and good judgment, with the ability to effectively deal with highly sensitive, confidential information.
- Strong background in Credit, Treasury Services, and a broad range of corporate and investment banking products.
- Demonstrates a strong sense of urgency and commitment, as well as a strong business sense with a strategic, conceptual and operational orientation.
- Strong commercial judgment and influencing abilities.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative or business field. Master's degree is preferred.
- Established network or experience multinational subsidiaries of corporate clients.
- Experienced manager with strong leadership scores.
- Knowledge of J.P. Morgan's processes and products is preferred.
- Experience in the EMEA banking market as well as some experiences with clients based overseas.
- Flexibility for regular travel globally.
This role encompasses the performance of UK regulated activity. The successful candidate will therefore be subject to meeting UK regulatory requirements in the assessment of fitness, propriety, knowledge and competence (as assessed by the Firm) and (where appropriate) approval by the UK Financial Conduct Authority and/or the Prudential Regulation Authority to carry out such activities . About J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com .
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government's Disability Confident Scheme.