CIB - FX Services - FX Execution - Vice President
About FX Services
FX Services is a London centric, global operation covering 21 hours of the day, dealing in a 'riskless principal' capacity and is ring fenced from its major CIB FX trading desks, providing spot and forward FX services to clients of various J.P. Morgan businesses - Securities Services, Wholesale Payments, Commercial Bank, Merchant Solutions, Consumer and Business Bank, and the Private Bank. Other services include execution of client instructed FX transactions related to corporate payments, securities trades, dividend and income receipts, corporate actions and other related instructions. The role
- Focus on execution and risk management of FX based products including Emerging Markets Spot and NDFs (Non Deliverable Forwards), related to the activity of our investor clients.
- The individual will be exposed to many 'restricted markets' trading directly with our onshore counterparties, keeping abreast ofkey local and global regulatory changes.
- Risk monitoring of deliverable currencies executed via automated systems. Direct execution with some of J.P. Morgan's Securities Services clients.
- Work closely with senior team members, FX Client Management and Product, Network management, local liquidity providers, technology and operations, to continually develop and deliver a 'best in class' service and solutions to clients .
Experience and qualification
- Knowledge and interest in macroeconomics, market drivers and FX markets.
- Demonstrable proficiency with market and product terminology.
- Excellent numeracy skills and technically minded.
- Attention to detail whilst under pressure and ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Highly motivated, ability to adapt to steep learning curve, able to work independently.
- Strong partnership skills, team player, reliable (willing to cover shifts) and able to work independently.
- Confident to challenge the status quo and able to communicate clearly and articulately to clients and management.
- Significant demonstrable experience working in FX Trading or FX Sales
- Desired prior experience and exposure to EM and NDF's with previous focus on LATAM markets beneficial
- Desired proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel, VBA, Bloomberg, FX Connect and FXall
- Desired experience of dealing with clients
- Exposure to risk management
- FCA registered/approved person
This role encompasses the performance of UKregulated activity. The successful candidate will therefore be subject tomeeting UK regulatory requirements in the assessment of fitness, propriety,knowledge and competence (as assessed by the Firm) and (where appropriate)approval by the UK Financial Conduct Authority and/or the Prudential RegulationAuthority to carry out such activities About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase & Co
. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com . Corporate &Investment Bank
The Corporate & Investment Bank is aglobal leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets andsecurities services. The world's most important corporations, governments andinstitutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. Weprovide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity inmarkets around the world .
JPMorgan Chase& Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitivecompensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employerand a member of the UK Government's Disability Confident Scheme.