CIB - EMEA Sales & Marketing - Delta One Sales - Executive Director
About J.P. Morgan
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financialservices firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firmis a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and smallbusiness, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and assetmanagement. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase& Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of theworld's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients underits J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. isavailable at www.jpmorganchase.com . Our Business
The Delta One Sales team is responsible for marketing and distributionof a wide range of delta one products as well as the execution of flow deltaone products. We sit within the derivatives franchise and work closely with allclient types most frequently with hedge funds and asset managers. Opportunity
The opportunity is to join the team as a senior sales person. Thesuccessful candidate will have responsibilities across the flow and structuredparts of the delta one business. The responsibility set will be to develop andmarket the European product to a global client base (with a focus on EMEAclients). Requirements
- The role requires an ability to engage with key strategic clients and build up trusted relationships re delta one business
- The role requires an ability to lead developments in delta one product capabilities in EMEA
- The role requires the candidate to understand complex processes, identify process improvements and to work with product development teams on improvements.
- The role requires an ability to manage competing time sensitive demands
- A core requirement for everyone working in delta one sales is reliability and team-player personality
- Extensive delta one sales and product experience is required
- Experience working in a Tier 1 sales business
- Strong client relationships within EMEA
This role encompasses theperformance of UK regulated activity. The successful candidate will thereforebe subject to meeting UK regulatory requirements in the assessment of fitness,propriety, knowledge and competence (as assessed by the Firm) and (whereappropriate) approval by the UK Financial Conduct Authority and/or thePrudential Regulation Authority to carry out such activities. AboutJ.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P. Morgan'sCorporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets andinvestor services. The world's most important corporations, governments andinstitutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With$18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, theCorporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital,manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Furtherinformation about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com .
JPMorganChase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitivecompensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employerand a member of the UK Government's Disability Confident Scheme.