CIB - EMEA Sales & Marketing - Cash Equities Sales-Trader - Associate
About J.P. Morgan
J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, working in collaboration across the globe to deliver the best solutions and advice to meet our clients' needs, anywhere in the world. We operate in 150 countries, and hold leadership positions across our businesses. We have an exceptional team of employees who work hard to do the right thing for our clients and the firm, every day. This is why we are the most respected financial institution in the world - and why we can offer you an outstanding career. Opportunity
We are looking to hire an experienced High Touch Sales-Trader into the cash European equities business Responsibilities
- Improve relationships with key clients
- Improve rankings and revenues with clients that have not had the correct focus
- Further co-ordinate flow with program and Electronic business Requirements
- Execution experience across high touch and Electronic business
- Good communication and marketing skills
- Ability to work efficiently as part of a team
- Experience in markets Essential skills
- Good revenue analysis. Good experience at defining wallet opportunities
- Basic EXCEL skills needed
- Client marketing experience AboutJ.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P. Morgan'sCorporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets andinvestor services. The world's most important corporations, governments andinstitutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With$18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, theCorporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital,manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Furtherinformation about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com .
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and ahighly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an EqualOpportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government's Disability Confident Scheme.