- Competitive GBP
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Walker Hamill
- 28 Aug 18 2018-08-28
Our client is the private investment vehicle of a family office, with a focus on diverse areas. The founder is a well-known figure within the London investment market. They are seeking an outstanding CFO to work closely with the CEO and Managing Director.
- Ultimate responsibility for implementing and driving finance across the group, on both the corporate and family office side.
- Management of a small finance team, with responsibility for accurate and timely reporting and monitoring of all personal and corporate assets.
- Oversight and responsibility for all corporate and personal tax matters.
- Working with the MD to ensure efficient utilisation of balance sheet, asset allocation and purchases, treasury and personal and corporate and personal tax considerations.
- Strategic involvement with the board including providing support around reporting, structuring, and commercial negotiations.
- Extremely numerate qualified accountant with highly commercial approach.
- Intellectually rigorous, with strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Proven track record of building strong relationships with senior stakeholders.