CDO Reporting Analyst
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Charles Levick
- 17 Nov 17 2017-11-17
Currently looking to recruit a CDO reporting analyst for my client, one of the largest providers of corporate trust, agency and administration services with a long-term commitment to corporate trust.
My client is one of the largest providers of corporate trust, agency and administration services and have a long-term commitment to corporate trust. Their focus has been to develop long term relationships with their clients and they are very passionate about client service as well as recruiting and retaining strong talent to help them do this. As a business they deal with CDO/CLO's, ABS, MBS, CMBS, RMBS, Covered Bonds, Retail Bonds and High Yield Bonds as well as a Loan Agency offering.
They are currently looking to recruit a CDO Reporting Analyst to work in one of their busiest areas, within The Collateralized Debt Obligation Group (CDO). This is an interesting, challenging and varied role working with complex products and requires a range of skills to be successful.
CDO's are structured finance vehicles that issue both debt and equity liabilities, with the proceeds being used to buy a portfolio of collateral. Typical types of collateral include syndicated bank loans, corporate bonds, ABS, MBS, and Mezzanine debt.
* Verify all the components of deal administration of a CDO: cash reconciliation, settlement of trades (loan/bonds) and cash ledger maintenance.
* Engaging with operations, sales, and technology and Relationship management groups to ensure all aspects of the deal maintenance is covered.
* Compile monthly and quarterly investor reports.
* Read and interpret CDO indentures with regard to reporting requirements.
* Create technical report specifications from indenture language.
* Perform portfolio compliance tests on a selection of structured fixed income deals (trade testing).
* Ability to converse confidently with asset managers, investors, auditors and rating agencies
* Assist with the modelling of calculations onto a variety of in-house systems.
My client is looking for someone preferably with a genuine interest in the structured finance space and preferably some technical expertise and knowledge around CDO's / CLO's. If not we can look at existing experience of another structured finance product (ABS, MBS, RMBS etc) or previous experience with syndicated bank loans, fixed income securities and securitization. As long as someone can demonstrate they have the aptitude to be able to pick up all of the complexities of the role.
What is equally important is the attitude and personality of the individuals. You will need to possess excellent communication skills, an analytical mind, strong time management and a good customer service awareness.
You will be working with Excel on a daily basis, using pivot tables and V Look ups and therefore need to have strong skills, so please do not apply if you are not comfortable with this as there will also be an excel test as part of the second interview process.
Ideally you will have the ability to operate within a busy team environment, build relationships across business lines and be able to manage a heavy and varied workload while demonstrating strong attention to detail and have an ability to understand and interpret Deal Documents.
The company can provide an exciting, dynamic and enjoyable work environment but with a really positive and friendly culture where people work collaboratively.
The business is in a really exciting growth curve and continues to increase their market share, so you will be joining at a time where you can really contribute to that growth and success.