- 50 - 60k
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 21 May 19
I am currently working with an international bank based in the city in the recruitment of an experienced CDD analyst to come on board to manage a small team.
Responsibilities of the role include –
- Support relationship managers to gather and ensure the timely collection of relevant CDD and KYC information
- Assess the client risk and the level of due diligence needed for the client, enhanced, standard or simplified
- Identification and escalation of Politically Exposed Persons associated with clients
- Manage KYC alerts from the system where a client has been on-boarded or as a result of the daily screening process.
- Quality Control of the CDD Analyst case files and communicate collaboratively the repairs to the case files
The successful candidate must have vast KYC / CDD experience plus experience working with clients from high risk jurisdictions. In return they are offering a salary between £50,000 and £60,000 plus excellent benefits and bonus.